Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Poll: What National Park Would you Care to Read About

Dear Reader:
Later this year there is a National Park essay writing contest which I intend to enter!
There are a number of locations that meet the definition of National Park, so I'd like to know which of the following you'd like to read about:

  • Fort Washington Park
  • Arlington House, The Robert E. Lee Memorial
  • Clara Barton National Historic Site
  • Frederick Douglass National Historic Site
  • Monocacy National Battlefield
  • Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Gardens
  • Sewall-Belmont House National Historic Site
  • Fort Washington Park
  • Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine
  • Shanendoah National Park
Please cast your vote by adding a comment to this post!
Thanks,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. Shenandoah for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got a request for Kenilworth. It was emailed to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I would love to hear about Arlington House, the Robt E Lee Memorial. It is always odd to realize that the home of the Confederacy's president, the fiercest anti-US leader of the Southern side during the Civil War, lived within blocks of the US capital itself. I am a fan of your new blog site. Very professional, very easy to read, very informative. Cheers, Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Gardens intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete